We’re here to help you find the support your business needs as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
We are updating our stakeholders regularly with the COVID-19 Industry Support Resources advice. Topics include:
- boosting cash flow for SMEs
- supporting apprentices, trainees, casual staff
- tax, power bill and rent relief
- rules for trading
- tourism business support
- getting ready to rebound workshops.
Read the latest issue of the COVID-19 Industry Support Resources update.
Subscribe here to receive the Industry update.
Advance Queensland support
We are pivoting our Advance Queensland programs to help address COVID-19 challenges and opportunities and to help you access support from state and federal governments.
We are sharing your success stories as your business changes to respond to COVID-19.
You can find the latest updates about how we’re helping our innovation ecosystem on our Advance Queensland website.
Queensland Government support
Business Queensland is the Queensland Government’s one-stop-hub for essential COVID-19 business information, including:
- financial assistance
- managing staff
- support for tenants and landlords
- business support and advice
- industry support
- supply chain and cash flow
- health advice
- agribusiness and commercial fisheries access to seasonal workers.
Is your employment impacted by COVID-19 and you are now looking for work? Using more than 200 professional recruitment agencies, Jobs finder Queensland can match your skills with suitable job opportunities. Register your details, location and skills on job finder.
Australian Government support for business
The Australian Government coronavirus information and support for business is available to support you to
- boost cash flow
- keep employees including apprentices and trainees in jobs
- assist severely affected regions, communities and industries.
The Safe Work Australia website has been updated to provide detailed guidance for businesses and workers on how to stay safe from COVID-19.
Local Government support for business
Many local councils across Queensland are providing support to businesses, including the waiving or deferral of fees and charges.
You can visit the Queensland Health website to find information on how to look after your mental wellbeing in a crisis.
- Lifeline (Mental health and wellbeing) - phone 13 11 14
- Beyondblue (Mental health and wellbeing) - phone 1300 224 636
- Headspace (Youth mental health and wellbeing) - phone 1800 650 890
Caring for others
You can call the Community Recovery Hotline on 1800 173 349. This hotline is for Queenslanders who do not have the capacity to look after themselves in quarantine and don’t have family or friends to help them.
You can find the domestic or family violence support offered by the Queensland Government.
Last updated: 27 May 2020