Growing Tourism Infrastructure Fund
More visitors than ever before are choosing Queensland for their holidays. To ensure continued growth, our tourism industry is developing new and improved attractions and experiences.
We are committed to growing Queensland's $27 billion tourism industry and partnering with local governments, not-for-profit organisations and private tourism operators to lead the development of new tourism infrastructure.
Through the Growing Tourism Infrastructure Fund we are:
- building resilient businesses, regions and communities
- boosting economic returns for the state
- developing new tourism experiences and attractions
- creating new sustainable jobs
- increasing visitor expenditure.
Our funded projects stretch across the state and include some Australian firsts. These growing tourism projects will attract more visitors to the state and increase economic development in our regions.
Last updated: 11 Feb 2020