Hill Inlet Lookout
The Hill inlet lookouts on the northern end of Whitehaven Beach provide visitors with stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef.
Recovery funding delivered new and upgraded infrastructure to support land and water-based tourism activities at Hill Inlet.
- extension of existing viewing platforms
- construction of new viewing platforms
- construction of all-weather hardened circuit track
- construction of shaded rest areas
- design, manufacture and installation of interpretation panels
- improved access to Tongue Point.
Attract tourists to Whitsundays region
Give visitors stunning views of Great Barrier Reef
Upgraded and expanded Hill Inlet lookouts
Last updated: 11 Feb 2020